jailbreaking anyone...... (Verizon iPhone)

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by mlee19841, Feb 5, 2011.

1. mlee19841 macrumors newbie

I wonder how long it will take for the devs to accomplish this. Also who's gonna run it plain and who's gonna jailbreak when the option arises. just think it was around 3-4 years ago when the rumors of people saying that they worked for apple and that apple was ordering millions of cdma iphones. finally the day arrives so my hats off to apple for finally giving people on vzw a chance and to every one on this forum have fun Monday if u were lucky to get in on the pre order.. it feels like Christmas day all over again..... sorry about the sidebar .......:cool:

2. DirtySocks85 macrumors 65816

DirtySocks85

I assume you're talking about jailbreaking the Verizon iPhone 4 (since you weren't terribly specific). Your original post was rather difficult to understand, you might want to try proper capitalization and punctuation; I've heard that they were designed to make written language comprehensible by others.

Back to your original post: it's already been accomplished: http://twitter.com/TheMaxBeta/status/34346737669767168

3. Fresh1 macrumors regular

QFT, sir.

4. jpetticrew macrumors 6502a

jpetticrew

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8C148)

The jailbreak should be easy. And there's no need for an unlock, since it's very difficult to switch CDMA carriers.