Jailbreaking errors/problems 5.1.1

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Raidersmojo, May 25, 2012.

1. Raidersmojo macrumors regular

Anyone getting HTTP and has sum mismatch errors when trying to install? due to servers or should I wipe and try reinstalling?

2. crazycanucks macrumors regular

Install what? Absinthe? Cydia? Five Icon Dock? Please be more specific

I Ran Absinthe on an iPad 1, iPad 3 and an iPhone 4. All worked. Cydia is on homescreen.

Only issue for me now is repos getting hammered, nothing to install yet

3. Surculus macrumors newbie

I've had a similar problem. I updated to 5.1.1 and jail broke with absinthe from a jail broken 5.0.1. (iPhone 4S)

Issue I have is when I try to install SBSettings, cydia doesn't show any information on the app and when I tap confirm it either pops up with a HTTP error or a hash check error. Not sure if something went wrong with the jailbreak or if it's an issue with a source.

Any help appreciated. Cheers

4. Justinb51 macrumors 6502

Justinb51

It's just that cydia is getting hammered. Give it some time, or just keep trying to install something. Eventually it will work.

5. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

SBSettings is indeed hard to download, busy i guess, i had a backup of the deb files and that worked for me.

6. gadgetmonster macrumors regular

I'm having the same problem. Devs will need time to update apps for 5.1.1 also so we're just going to have to be patient.

7. iPunish901 macrumors 6502

iPunish901

8. jmgag03 macrumors member

I keep getting "Cannot Locate Package" errors on most of the "Tools to Start with."

I've followed the advice of Cydia to refresh the updates page, but that doesn't do anything.

9. Raidersmojo thread starter macrumors regular

I had to refresh it twice and then restart the phone. After that it worked fine.