jailbreaking help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xthreat32, Sep 7, 2009.

1. xthreat32 macrumors newbie

i have a ipod touch 2g is there anyway i can change the theme but i dont want to jailbreak because ive attempted many jailbreaks but all of them seem to fail and i loose a lot of money and you kno money doesnt grow on trees these days so i cant buy another one can someone help me

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    I don't know where you are losing your money from. If have EVER paid for ANY jailbreak software, you are being ripped off big-time, and you should demand your money back because they are stealing the software from the Dev-Team. All the jailbreak software is here, straight from the people who make it, and it is free. You should never have to pay for jailbreak software. Go to my link, and download redsn0w, and use it to jailbreak your device. I won't charge you. ;)

But other than that, the only way to theme the phone is by having it jailbroken.

3. xthreat32 thread starter macrumors newbie

see the thing is that im scared it might fail and loose my money and save up for another ipod again

4. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    Did you not even readwhat I even said? How are you gonna lose money from something that is free?

5. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

r.j.s

How are you losing money?