Jailbreaking iPhone 4s?!?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iSabifi, Feb 17, 2012.

1. iSabifi macrumors member

iSabifi

I am afraid of jailbreaking my 4s. I am just worried if my screen cracks or water damage happens to it apple would not fix it cause it has been jailbroken.
    I have hear people say just make a backup of your phone before you jailbreak it and when you go to get your iPhone fixed at the apple store just use the back up. But my main question here is that if I use the backup and bring it to the apple store they wont be able to trace my phone has been jailbroken?
    Any newbie help?

2. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

No they won't be able to tell.

3. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

You need not worry.

Lots of existing threads on here and on other forums along with tutorials on what to do.

Restore is your friend !

Get over your fear and get on with opening up your iPhone to a whole new experience, if thats what you really want.

4. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

I say don't do it. If you're the sort of person who worries whenever something isn't a 100% certainty in life, or has difficult committing to change, jailbreaking isn't for you.

You'll never die in a skydiving accident if you don't get in a plane. But life is more exciting when you try new things.

I wish people used the search before they posted. Makes me wonder how many people take medication without reading the bottle first... ?!?!?!