Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3) I really want to jailbreak my iPhone 4. It's currently running iOS 5.0.1. I know that there is a 5.0.1 tethered jailbreak available, via redsn0w 0.9.9b9. I was wondering if I should go ahead and do this. But on the other hand, I know Pod2g is working on an untethered solution. What would you recommend, doing it now, or waiting? Is it possible for me to go ahead and jailbreak now, and then "switch" to the untethered version without losing data/restoring? I don't want to jailbreak now and then have to jailbreak again later, losing all my stuff. Thanks!