Jailbreakme.com = Weird Startup, Please Help

©Apple

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 19, 2009
I just went to Jailbreakme.com on my iPod and slid to jailbreak. I am very happy that everything went fine and it installed cydia. I thought it would be good to turn off my iPod and turn it back on. It turned off fine then when I turned it back on, the apple showed but a spinning thing like you would see on a Mac when you boot it up was right over the bottom part of the Apple logo and some weird looking I don't knows just a little above the apple and to the right. Is this normal? I got kind of worried but then when I seen the time and slide to unlock I was :D again. But if people is wanting a easy way to jailbreak then this is awesome. Just please tell me why it is doing that on start up! The I don't knows kind of look like little specs of different colors.

Feb 15, 2009
Boston, MA
I just tested it on my iPod touch and the same thing shows up. It almost looks like they're stuck pixels.

It doesn't look like it's supposed to be anything though...just something with the jailbreak.

IamMrMister007

macrumors newbie
Jul 15, 2010
iPod Touch 2G

I live in Japan and I had the same problem. I guess everyone has the same thing over the apple logo. I heard they are fixing a few bugs in the new jailbreake.me.com. Things may get fixed because there are a lot of things that don't work on iOS 4.0. I liked it back on 3.1.2 I could do a lot more.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.