Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

coli warburton

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 24, 2007
guys i just restored my ipod touch from 1.1.4 to 1.1.1 and go on safari go to jailbreakme.com and it takes a long time to load and i get this message saying safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding why is this happening what the heck happend to jailbreakme.com? plz reply!!!!!!

iMpathetic

macrumors 68030
Oct 7, 2007
IMBY
guys i just restored my ipod touch from 1.1.4 to 1.1.1 and go on safari go to jailbreakme.com and it takes a long time to load and i get this message saying safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding why is this happening what the heck happend to jailbreakme.com? plz reply!!!!!!

I guess the server is temporarily down. Don't get hysterical, it'll work, just give it time.

andybno1

Suspended
Nov 6, 2007
Liverpool, UK
from experience ziphone not a good jailbreak I couldn't restore back to 1.1.1 after I used the latest ziphone, eventually had to force it into dfu mode before I could restore which is not good when home and sleep buttons wont work.

just as a little hint I wouldn't trust a rapidshare link for ziphone it is always best to link to official homepage

TheSpaz

macrumors 604
Jun 20, 2005
You guys do realize that Ziphone 2.6b fully supports iPod touch right? It worked perfectly for me as soon as 2.6b came out.

jbarr

macrumors regular
Feb 17, 2008
Unless there is an application you absolutely NEED to run that ONLY works with v1.1.1, I don't understand why you would not want to upgrade to v1.1.4 and then use ZiPhone. Most apps have been updated to be compatible with v1.1.3 and newer.

golf pro

macrumors member
Mar 13, 2008
i barelly know anything about jailbreaking, but Ziphone worked like a charm for me all i had to do was click jailbreak ipod touch and it was dont in about 30-40 secounds

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.