Jailbreakme site crash message after jailbreak?

Infinig03

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
Launched the website, came back from the bathroom and phone was on the homescreen. Cydia appeared so I went ahead with my downloads. No problems so far. But I re-opened safari and it had a message to the effect of "the system crashed during jailbreak. We suggest you try again"

But like I said, no issues with the jailbreak. Anyone else get this? What's it supposed to say when you're done?

GooMan

macrumors regular
May 8, 2006
USA
I noticed the same thing. I assumed the website detected I had tried the jailbreak before and displayed the message regardless of the jailbreak being successful or not.

dave420

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2010
Launched the website, came back from the bathroom and phone was on the homescreen. Cydia appeared so I went ahead with my downloads. No problems so far. But I re-opened safari and it had a message to the effect of "the system crashed during jailbreak. We suggest you try again"

But like I said, no issues with the jailbreak. Anyone else get this? What's it supposed to say when you're done?
I saw something similar. I tried to jailbreak it again and it gave me a warning that said it had already been done, and that jailbreaking again could be harmful. I stopped after that.

Infinig03

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
Piggyback question: downloaded iwallpaper pack. But where are the wallpapers? How do I use them?