Jailbroken 2.2 bugs/issues

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by mrat93, Nov 23, 2008.

1. mrat93 macrumors 65816

mrat93

So far Installer wont reload any sources, bossprefs won't install, battery percentage icon on the top right stayed there even after restoring to 2.2.

2. bmms8 macrumors 68020

i also noticed that battery percentage stayed there after restoring to 2.2 One problem i am seeing is that quickgold does not work sometimes. i can open the app but sometimes it wont let me type anything, i have to reload the springboard. another problem is that when it does work and i click on someone's name it will freeze the phone.

3. TheConfuzed1 macrumors 6502a

The numeric battery display is one of those hacks that remain in place, even after a Restore. Anything you put in place with Make It Mine is another.

This is not exclusive to 2.2.

4. jt999 macrumors regular

Intelliscreen is working for me; however I cannot get Intellidial to work at all.
    It will not even appear on the screen.

Is anyone else having this problem.

Jeff

5. bilibug macrumors regular

bilibug

Instelliscreen is breaking my email. Mail crashes with it activated.

6. Solscud007 macrumors newbie

I had to replace my old iphone. it bricked on me and genius bar gave me a new iphone 2G free of charge.

Anyway It is v2.2 and is jailbroken using quickpwn2.2 but the phone will NOT recognize tmobile network. I cant use it as a phone but I can do everything else.

7. TheConfuzed1 macrumors 6502a

Jailbreak with PwnageTool, choose the unlock option, and check the "Activate" box.

Jailbroken does not equal unlocked.

8. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

I don't have the battery % anymore. I forgot how I actually got it anybody know? and BossPrefs is fine for me, Customize-done for with the 2.0.1 after updates won't even load up. Categories-woah, I can't even download it!!

9. jt999 macrumors regular

To prevent the Mail.app from crashing, you need to turn off the Taskbar Icons feature in the IntelliAlert portion. The Taskbar Icon feature also causes Intelliscreen to constantly restart if you receive a new SMS.
    I learned this from another forum.

Does anyone have the issue of not getting Intellidial to even load?

Jeff

10. pj rage macrumors 6502

None of my apps will update from the app store. I click update, put in password, and they just sit on springboard in either "Loading" or "Installing" with a progress bar that just stays at zero.

11. xsecretfiles macrumors 6502

I must be lucky, no issues...besides ireal sms crashing when I send texts
    but I think thats more of irealsms on 2.2...

12. bmms8 macrumors 68020

has anyone else noticed problems with quickgold. they updated the app and things are getting better but sometimes the cursor will not blink so i cannot type anything within the app.