Jailbroken 3.0 on 1st gen...SAFE MODE?!!??!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by thabandit, Jun 19, 2009.

1. thabandit macrumors member

So I was playing around with my icons and bam, respring and I see this....

[​IMG][​IMG]

:p:p "SAD iPhone"

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    It happens. That's just something that occurs when your device is jailbroken. Don't worry, it doesn't hurt anything. :)

3. superxero3 macrumors regular

i can't remember, but i think that is caused by winterboard, and the actual safe mode itself is MobileSubstrates way of saying something went wrong.. reboot and you'll be fine.

4. BrianStoiber macrumors member

I am having the same thing on 3.0 and I cannot get it to stop going into Safe Mode. As soon as I reboot it, it goes into Safe Mode.

5. Abnormalimpulse macrumors newbie

I'm having the same issue with my phone. Same screen and notification. Anyone have a cure for this disease? Ha.

6. xeno911 macrumors newbie

I got this last week and I just chose "Restart" and reboot it the phone again.

7. Cupra macrumors regular

i have this still after installing lockscreeninfo and it wont go away! it was after an apparent update to support 3.0.. i have removed my lock calendar which might of been conflicting but no joy... and i cant ssh to fix the prob because you cant when in safe mode!

8. superxero3 macrumors regular

if you can, open cydia and remove mobilesubstrate.. that will remove all of your mobilesubstrate plugins (you can always install them again.. one by one to be safe)... and that should make your phone come out of safe mode

9. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

It's caused by Springboard crashing. Remove the last mod you did thru Cydia which caused it to start crashing.

Just remove Lockscreen Info until the author fixes it. I had same problem.

10. Cupra macrumors regular

Yeah all sorted... its a pain that we cant SSH whilst its in safe mode.. surley that would be more benificial for debugging!