jailbroken 3gs 3.1.3 w/Spirit come to a crawl

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by evo7273, Jul 1, 2010.

1. evo7273 macrumors newbie

was so happy @comex to release the Spirit jailbreak back in March, i've been enjoying it since day 1, but as days goes by it getting worst, when i held down start & home button to reboot, it takes more than 10 minutes to reboot, at 1st i was wondering if it my 32GB phone memory taken up, but i freed up almost 10GB after that & it's still the same, i live with it as i seldom do a full reboot, but yesterday after some updating from Cydia & Installous, it just keeps reebooting on itself, shut down after 5 mins, turn on after 15 mins, keep doing that & it become so lag that i can't even type in my 4 digits password not to mention my 10 digits simcard pinlock password, HHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!
    i've tried shift restore in itunes to restore to 3.1.3 ipsw, tried rejailbreak w/Spirit, updating Cydia in safe mode :confused::confused::confused::(:(:(

IS THERE ANY KNOWN WAY TO RESTORE MY PHONE BACKTO 3.1.3, iTUNES refuse to acknowlege my 3.1.3 ipsw files from a third party files provider keep giving me error message 3194, i tried every known ways.........HELP:confused::(:confused::(:confused::(:confused::(:confused::(

2. evo7273 thread starter macrumors newbie

:p lol, i've run out of ideas, delete everythings possible when i got into home screen, reset all contents & settings back to factory level, it went into a complete loops of starting & rebooting every 15 to 20 minutes, I had it replace for a brand new set from my service provider on a 1 to 1 exchange warranty, looooooooooooool, now i'm jailbroken again with a brand new white 32GB 3.1.3 3GS loooooooooooooooooooooooool:):):):):)