iPhone Jailbroken 4s wont start [HELP]

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by xtkmodz, Dec 1, 2014.

1. xtkmodz, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2014

xtkmodz macrumors newbie

Hey,

Yesterday i installed a tweak on cydia and when i pressed the Respring button my phone froze at the spinnig wheel. So what i did was that i holded the sleep and home button and my screen went black. iTunes diddent recognize my iPhone so i put it in DFU mode. Then my iTunes said that it found a iphone in recovery mode. So i pressed at the restore button and downloaded ios 8.1.1 (i had to update it) so i downloaded the update and when it was done it said: the software for this iphone was corrupted during download error 1403.

Please help me, or is my phone bricked? :confused:

----------

sry for bad english

2. ASVP MOB macrumors member

1. connect your device with your iTunes.
    2. keep pressing your home button until you see the iTunes sign with the apple cable sign( recovery mode).
    3. Once your device is in recovery mode, keep pressing your power button and home button together, your device will switch off. keep pressing both the buttons, once device is on, release the power button and keep pressing the home button.
    4. You will see a similar pop on your screen saying restore and update your device. Click and follow the steps.
    5. it will be restored and updated without showing any 1403 error.

3. xtkmodz thread starter macrumors newbie

Nothing happens when i hold the home button, I've holded it for like 2 mins now.