General jailbroken, buying pebble watch sunday,

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by dannyhex, Jul 4, 2013.

1. dannyhex macrumors regular

Just a quick question, I am buying a pebble smartwatch this sunday as long as they are in stock, what do I have to do since I am jailbroken because I am reading all over you must be jailbroken to have it work correctly. Thank you for your feedback.

2. dannyhex thread starter macrumors regular

3. Mokuro macrumors member

I have one since I'm a Kickstarter backer. Only tweaks you need for your jailbroken device to take full advantage of the watch are BTNotificationEnabler and Smartwatch+.

Hope this helps. :)

4. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

What kind of things do you use? I haven't looked extensively at the pebble, just curious with a jb iPhone what the possibilities are.

5. dannyhex thread starter macrumors regular

thank you sir, just wanted to know what I needed to get full use out of it, thanks again

6. TC25 macrumors 68020

You do not NEED them to take full advantage of a Pebble.

7. dannyhex thread starter macrumors regular

I have heard different, such as notifications not working as well unless your jailbroken.

8. Mokuro macrumors member

BTNotificationEnabler will let you have notifications from all apps sent to your watch with the ability to switch the ones you don't want off in case you care about battery life. I have it set to send me notifications from Missed Calls, Messages, CNN, Viber, Game Centet, etc.

For Smart watch+, you can learn more about it on their official site http://smartwatchplusapp.appspot.com/index.htm

----------

Exactly. Official Pebble app only pushes notifications from stock apps like Messages, calls, etc.

9. dannyhex thread starter macrumors regular

awesome thank you man cant wait to get my watch.

10. dannyhex thread starter macrumors regular

smartwatch+ app works great thank you so much, managed to snag myself a watch today 2 days early ahead of bestbuy release. thanks man.

11. Mokuro macrumors member

No problem man. Enjoy your Pebble and also don't forget to check out mypebblefaces.com