iPad Jailbroken iPad 2 iTunes and AppStore not working

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by andrewlgm, Sep 8, 2012.

1. andrewlgm macrumors 6502

andrewlgm

My Jailbroken iPad 2 AT&T 3G 64gb is not working very well. I never experienced these problems before. Whenever buying apps from the AppStore i have no access to pictures and previews of the app. Windows to approve or confirm credit card info Never load, so I can't complete a purchase. Needless to say iTunes is much the same way; no access to iTunes U, and the nagging message "one moment please, connecting to iTunes store - we are unable to find iTunes on your computer."

Is this the new normal on Jailbroken devices? Sucks not having access to iTunes U. Can't live without my jailbreak either. The iOS experience without it is like using an iPad with my hands tied.

2. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

restart pc

reinstall itunes

make sure you are signed in with your appleid

3. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Try signing out of iTunes, then back in.
    This has worked for me in the past.

4. andrewlgm thread starter macrumors 6502

andrewlgm

This not happening on my Mac, this is happening on the iPad 2. The apps for iTunes and AppStore are not working as they did before. Is this apple figuring out I'm Jailbroken?

5. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Jailbreaking has zero effect on the way the AppStore works.

If you can't get it working, do a clean restore, choose set up as new, sign into and test the AppStore, then re-jailbreak.
    Do not restore to any backup since something you have added/installed on your iPad is causing this issue.