Jailbroken Iphone 3GS and Nike Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by adrimd, Aug 18, 2009.

1. adrimd macrumors newbie

I Jailbroke my iphone 3GS this past weekend and I ran my Nike plus today. For some reason, my Nike plus wasn't picking up the sensor signal. It kept the time and played music but did not track the run or my pace. Has anyone else had this problem? how do I fix it? Please Help!!!

2. Revelation78 macrumors 68000

Revelation78

Check the battery in the sensor. My Nike+ works fine and I'm JB.

3. adrimd thread starter macrumors newbie

I've only had the Nike+ sensor for about a month. seems odd that it would just stop working... or the battery would die that fast. I did a 12 mile run on Saturday and it worked fine. I jailbroke Sunday. I ran today but for some reason the run wasn't tracked. any other suggestions?

I was also thinking about restoring it from my backup but I read a little bit about that and heard there are problems with restoring from the backup too.

4. natebookpro macrumors 6502a

Jb and Nike+ works fine for me as well. I have had a couple times where I had to restart for it to pick up the sensor at the start of the run. I have always been jb tho so I don't know if that's because of that. But even then it is maybe 1 in 20 runs.

5. Geoff9 macrumors newbie

re:

wondering if you ever found a resolve to your issue? i am experiencing the same problem