Jailbroken iPhone 5 Problems - Apps Crash Phone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by AvalonVales, Nov 16, 2014.

1. AvalonVales macrumors newbie

So I noticed my phone has been completely crashing with some social media apps, when I click the app, the phones screen glitches out, with black lines going horizontally across the screen, and the parts that aren't covered by lines, get tinted red. It seems to be only social media apps too. It started with Twitter, then Facebook messenger, then actual Facebook, then others. What can I do to fix this? The apps became "broken" (the best I can explain it), one by one, i didnt have problems with facebook before twitter, then out of nowhere I did. I've tried everything such as deleting and reinstalling that app, rebooting phone, rebooting then deleting then rebooting once more, then reinstalling, then rebooting, and deleting cydia tweaks even. I was told to backup my cydia data, and my phone data, then restoring my phone, but I dont know what tweak to use to back up my cydia tweaks, I dont have any money to spare either, as I dont have a credit card. Can you guys give me an answer as to how to fix or prevent this?

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Start removing your cydia hacks one by one and seeing if the issue goes away.
    Start with hacks you installed or updated lately or around the time this issue started happening.
    If you remove all and still does it do a restore with iTunes and setup as new to see if it went away.
    Good luck.