Jailbroken os4 no wifi

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by applefool, Jul 30, 2010.

1. applefool macrumors member

applefool

Two Three G's Jailbroken on 0S4.0. Neither one is picking up wifi. Anyone know why? They were downgraded from 4.0.1

2. applefool thread starter macrumors member

applefool

i have reset network multiple times. please help asap if you can. thank you.

3. nebo1ss macrumors 68030

There seem to be lots of people with this experience on the 3G and there are a few threads on it if you search. I don't think there is a good solution but have seen some suggestions to put it in airplane mode and then back to normal also seen suggestions to reboot the router. Most did not seem to get a solution.

4. krayziekray macrumors 6502

Same problem here. I don't have a solution to this tho.

Reported it to Apple hoping a solution is found.

Sucks big time with no wifi.

5. gixxerfool macrumors 6502a

gixxerfool

I have a similar issue. 3GS on 4.0 JB via pwnage. It worked great until I installed mywi. It will see the router, one at home, one at work. At first it wouldn't connect at all. Tried forgetting the networks and that didn't help. Long story short, I finally got it to connect by putting it in airplane mode, waiting for it to connect than disabling airplane mode. After that I kept having to go into settings and manually select the router. Not a big deal. Well, if I put it to sleep it wouldn't rejoin. Now, out of nowhere, it decides to auto join. For the record, the work one never gave me any issues.

6. krayziekray macrumors 6502

On my 3G, I can't even see the networks.