Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marlon71usa

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 6, 2011
I just jailbroke my iphone 5 using evasi0n 1.0.4. I then installed appsync for ios 7 and installed a free game from appstore which worked fine. I then used ifunbox to install my slingbox played and tunein radio. Whenever i try to run one of them I get a popup asking for "Apple ID Password' I entered the correct information and the app disappears. If i relaunch app same thing happens.

Am I missing something???

~Ks383~

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2011
If you remove Appsync and stop pirating apps your problems will be solved. By the way, discussion of piracy is not allowed on this forum.

ross1998

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2013
If you remove Appsync and stop pirating apps your problems will be solved. By the way, discussion of piracy is not allowed on this forum.

Appsync isn't always used for piracy, I used to use it to test out apps I built for fun in Adobe builder cause I don't have apple developer account.

~Ks383~

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2011
Appsync isn't always used for piracy, I used to use it to test out apps I built for fun in Adobe builder cause I don't have apple developer account.

I realize that but look at what the OP said he was using it for.

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
Yes you are, click in the update, you change the id to yours and put your password and voila you have the most up to date app you want

for $x

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.