Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

barger01

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 6, 2011
Has anyone tried or heard of the new jam transit wireless earbuds? They are being sold at target and bestbuy. I have the AirPods and beats x, but am still looking for a better solution to totally wireless earbuds. I’ve looked at Kanao and Zolo by Anker and while they look appealing, I’m not sure I want to wait any longer on a Kickstarter type project. I love love love my AirPods but I want better noise isolation and hate sound leakage. What do you guys think of these jam transits? Links to bestbuy and a video review below.

Links
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/jam-tra...-ear-headphones-black/5796033.p?skuId=5796033

Ralfi

macrumors 601
Dec 22, 2016
Australia
Review makes them seem like something you've gotto at least check out. Use the returns policy as he says, if they're no good.

Being able to charge your phone with the case is brilliant.

No volume controls, but not many others have that at this stage.....what I'm wondering is if it's possible to have an analogue volume wheel embedded into one/both buds. Having this, as well as tap commands would make volume/playback controls distinct to each other & hence more ergonomic imo.

barger01

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 6, 2011
I picked them up today and love them! For the price, they are amazing quality. I liked them so much I returned my AirPods and put my beats x up for sale on eBay. Still have my preorder for Kanoa, but this will work great until then.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.