Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

budugu

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2004
Boston, MA
Avialan said:
I know people say apple's quality control is going down, but it's not as bad as dell's. Put it this way a small company can deliver better quality because it can give more attention to its products. A big company has to meet a big demand in a short time so it cares less about quality and more about quantity. So
If you want more quality you will have to wait for it
rather apple give longer wait times and have quality than have shorter wait times and almost no quality (like dell)

I hate saying the word "dell" :(

/FLAME

FYI: I have yet to see a dell monitor with a stuck/dead pixel (notebook or LCD) atleast 100 of them in our dept and i personally owned 2dell laptops / 2 monitors. You know why? if there was one they will take it back and replace it with in 21 days (NO RESTOCKING FEE!!) no Questions asked. Compare that to the dead pixels on apple displays (and their limit is 6 or some thing?) So much for quality.

Think before you start J****** off! You will just loose your credibility with such stupid stunts.

Xaveman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 29, 2002
HAWAII
Dreadnought said:
So, did you also received the 23" ACD? Or is that still going to ship on the January 19th? When was MWSF again? And wasn't there a rumor about new/updated displays at MWSF?

I did get the 23" display a month ago. I returned it last week thinking I would get my cpu on the 19th of jan. Looks like I may wait for MWSF or just order another one.

electronboy

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2005
This is just a product to make all the PPC guys feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It will probably never ship and Apple will announce the new and improved Intel Inside computer in Q1 2006. ;)

wide

macrumors 6502a
May 17, 2004
NYC
maya said:
I have never really understood how people here can wait for weeks if not months for a computer. It personally would drive me mad if I were to pay and still wait for a computer that I would like to use.

I don't think you get charged until it ships.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.