Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
What’s up Doc?
1674400106677.png

chriswhv6

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 6, 2015
Has anyone else’s Lunar new year challenge disappeared from the fitness app?
Mine is not showing up anymore and also the animated stickers are gone from the messages app :(

Edit: well looks like I had to reboot my phone to fix the issue, also noticed the new years challenge was missing too.
I wonder if the recent iOS update caused the issue or not?

Last edited:

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Has anyone else’s Lunar new year challenge disappeared from the fitness app?
Mine is not showing up anymore and also the animated stickers are gone from the messages app :(

Edit: well looks like I had to reboot my phone to fix the issue, also noticed the new years challenge was missing too.
I wonder if the recent iOS update caused the issue or not?

Yeah, not the Lunar challenge badge, but sometimes they disappear and reappear throughout their current months for me. Usually it’s the standard monthly challenge badge. But once the month ends, they are there.

fauxtog

macrumors 6502a
May 19, 2017
I just checked and all of the limited edition challenges and some others are gone! I rebooted but only two came back, one from 2020 and one from 2021.

iAssimilated

Contributor
Apr 29, 2018
the PNW
I just checked and all of the limited edition challenges and some others are gone! I rebooted but only two came back, one from 2020 and one from 2021.

Same thing here. All my limited edition challenge badges are gone.

EDIT : On my phone. They still show on my watch.

Reactions: fauxtog

iAssimilated

Contributor
Apr 29, 2018
the PNW
It might be a glitch (or bug), since the only thing that has changed in the last couple of days with my phone is iOS 16.3. My watch has yet to update to watchOS 9.3.

chriswhv6

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 6, 2015
Yeah, not the Lunar challenge badge, but sometimes they disappear and reappear throughout their current months for me. Usually it’s the standard monthly challenge badge. But once the month ends, they are there.
Ok thats interesting to hear and will pay more attention.

Same thing here. All my limited edition challenge badges are gone.

EDIT : On my phone. They still show on my watch.
I too think it has something to do with the recent iOS updates but for me i updated both my iPhone & Watch tougher so 16.3 & 9.3

iAssimilated

Contributor
Apr 29, 2018
the PNW
My watch updated last night and now the badges are gone on it as well. Which is unfortunate, but not life altering. I just won't be as motivated to do a limited edition workout if I wasn't already planning on exercising.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.