Japan Photos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by e²Studios, Jul 22, 2007.

1. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

Here are some of the 2300 photos that I took while in Japan for 2 weeks.

Some of them were overexposed which confuzzled me, maybe it was the grey skies and light coming through them, or maybe it was operator error. I am far from a pro photog :)

Anyhow, hope you all enjoy

Japan 2007

Ed

2. LimeiBook86 macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

Great photos Ed. Looks like a really fun park. ;) Maybe one day I'll get a chance to visit it! :D

3. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Nice pictures! Sounds like a fun trip! I'm jealous. Also giggling because in the little story / vignettes in my Japanese class, it would inevitably be something like, "Nara e itte, furui o-tera wo mita."

4. jwt macrumors 6502

Nice pix. I haven't been to Tokyo or Nara yet, but your pictures of Kyoto really take me back. I took pictures from some of the very same points. Some of what you took, I observed at night. Also, I was there during the Sakura festival. That's somethings special you can't understand until you experience it yourself.

5. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Yeah, I have similar photos from Kyoto. :)

I'm going to Japan on Friday. I doubt I'll take 2300 photos (only took 400 photos with my DSLR last time), but I do tend to keep many of my shots, and delete the photos I don't like immediately.