Jawbone carrying case...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dvd, Jan 10, 2008.

1. dvd macrumors regular

dvd

Hi all,

I've seen a lot of people who love the Jawbone except that it doesn't have a carrying case or a car charger.

Well, I've found a solution for both and I wanted to pass them along..

For the carrying case, I popped the "spindle" out of my Shure EA622 carrying case that came with my E2c's and the Jawbone fits inside like a glove.. no belt clip or anything but you can drop a lanyard loop or hook onto the zipper pull

[​IMG]

For the car charger, it's a straight USB connector and I've found the XtremeMac InCharge iPhone car charger works perfectly with it.

Hope that does somebody some good!

2. metanoia macrumors member

Genius!

Worked perfectly! I had a spare case from a warranty repair, I just grabbed a pair of needlenose pliers and pulled the black set screw out of the center, then pinched the grey part in the middle and voila!

3. mrmusill macrumors newbie

Attached Files:

4. Errz macrumors member

5. maxio macrumors newbie

Yes, and it doesn't work. The design of the Jawbone is such that when you insert the Jawbone into this case, it pushes on the "on Switch". This is a universal case, and is not specifically designed for the Jawbone. Do not buy this product for the Jawbone, you will be disappointed.

6. Errz macrumors member

Thanks for the head up.

7. bkbouk macrumors newbie

Thanks

Thanks for posting. this is helpful. I just ordered one after breaking the metal ear clip again on my jawbone headset