Jawbone for $60!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by C0bra K0mmander, Jul 8, 2009.

1. C0bra K0mmander macrumors regular

C0bra K0mmander

Hey guys,

If you've been holding out on buying a Jawbone because of the high price$$ it comes with, go here now!!! (Just a happy :) customer)

http://www.cellphoneshop.net/jawbone21.html

I ordered my Jawbone Monday night, and got it just now. Its crazy how comfortable it is.

Just wanted to share that with u guys

2. DigMe macrumors 6502

woot.com had them for $50 shipped a wek or two ago. Everyone is blowing out Jawbone 2's because the new Jawbone Prime just came out.

bc

3. C0bra K0mmander thread starter macrumors regular

C0bra K0mmander

really!? oh well I still have a Jawbone!! lol :)

4. Kadman macrumors 65816

Kadman

That seems reasonable to me. If only 50% of the words come through, you should only be paying 50% of the price. Now that's accurate pricing! ;)

I could have sold you mine for cheaper. Like most Jawbone users, it only took a few weeks before it was tossed in a drawer.

5. Romanesq macrumors 6502a

Romanesq

Interesting....

Never knew what was up with the Jawbone. Why did you relegate it to a box?
    I've been using the Jabra series and currently use the BT500. Consistent.

6. jholzner macrumors 65816

jholzner

I just bought the Jawbone Prime on Tuesday. It's great and will be even better when 3.1 comes out and I can use voice dialing directly from the unit. I had the Apple Blutooth prior but lost it. That one was the perfect size but lacked most features. Guess it's just a trade off.

7. Section10 macrumors newbie

I bought my gold jawbone an amazon for about $60.... theyre still $129 locally. Crazy

8. thespazz macrumors 6502a

The jawbone is AWESOME. I love mine. I have the first version, I swapped out the loop and stock earpiece for a Jabra Gel and it just fits and stays in my ear perfectly now. It's the only headset I've been able to use successfully in my convertible. I don't have the top down, just the incoming noise from the road is unbearable with other headsets.

9. aluren macrumors 65816

I'm also interested in the jawbone prime but had a question regarding this picture. Is that a keychain hole? If not, then what's the purpose of that loop? I've had the original jawbone but then misplaced it somewhere and lost it. I really don't want to have to remember to carry an extra item, so if that loop is strong enough, I can attached that to my keys.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]