Jawbone-iPhone Pairing

SCMaverick

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
First off, my Jawbone headset pairs perfectly and works great. One picky thing...the headset pairing name is "Headset". Other headsets say "Motorola xxx" or "Jabra xxx". I'm curious if that's the case with everyone else's Jawbone headsets??

D1G1T4L

macrumors 68000
Jun 26, 2007
Savannah, GA
First off, my Jawbone headset pairs perfectly and works great. One picky thing...the headset pairing name is "Headset". Other headsets say "Motorola xxx" or "Jabra xxx". I'm curious if that's the case with everyone else's Jawbone headsets??
Mine says "Jawbone"

My only problem it people hear background noise ONLY when I talk when using the Jawbone. I have a beard so not sure if it has something to do with that. When I'm not talking they don't hear any of the background noise.

Lionheart

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2007
Tampa, FL
Mine says "Jawbone"

My only problem it people hear background noise ONLY when I talk when using the Jawbone. I have a beard so not sure if it has something to do with that. When I'm not talking they don't hear any of the background noise.
Mine also says "Jawbone". (Sexy beast that it is)

FYI...there is a review on YouTube where they suspected that beards produced a bit of noise on the JB.

Cheers!

SCMaverick

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
I got it fixed. I paired the Jawbone with my dad's iPhone (it said "Headset"), then repaired it with my iPhone and it now says "Jawbone". No idea what happened.