Jawbone UP24

auero

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 15, 2006
Has anyone used a Jawbone UP 24 with iOS 8? With Health finally out I'm interested in getting more Health data as I'm a very activate person.

Curious to know if anyone has had any experience with it.

Trebuin

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2008
Central Cali
Original: "I agree, health doesn't pull anything from up24. The up app is currently much better."

Edit:
This has been changed with an update. This is no longer a correct comment.

Last edited:

Chargerdan

macrumors member
May 24, 2011
The latest update to the app includes integration with Health. You have to connect the apps and then show the information you want to see on the screen.

I also have MyFitnessPal integrated into it as well for food.

Overall, I like the UP24 app better. It's much simplier while showing the same information.

inf

macrumors 6502
Nov 22, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
The latest update to the app includes integration with Health. You have to connect the apps and then show the information you want to see on the screen.

I also have MyFitnessPal integrated into it as well for food.

Overall, I like the UP24 app better. It's much simplier while showing the same information.

The Health app still shows different readings than the up24 app. Seems like the healt app doesn't pull the data from up24 very often

stract

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2013
for me, steps measured don't match up, even though I set the Up band as the highest priority for source of data, since I don't carry my phone with me all the time. Also none of my sleep is making it to the Health app, it just says I was "in bed". I definitely have those streams of data turned on to share with Health.