Jawbone UP24

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by auero, Oct 7, 2014.

1. auero macrumors 65816

Has anyone used a Jawbone UP 24 with iOS 8? With Health finally out I'm interested in getting more Health data as I'm a very activate person.

Curious to know if anyone has had any experience with it.

2. inf macrumors 6502

inf

I have a UP24.

The Health integration is well...for me atleast, kind of useless and non-existent at the moment.

3. KoukiFC3S macrumors 6502a

4. Trebuin, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014

Trebuin macrumors 65816

Trebuin

Original: "I agree, health doesn't pull anything from up24. The up app is currently much better."

Edit:
    This has been changed with an update. This is no longer a correct comment.

5. Chargerdan macrumors member

Chargerdan

The latest update to the app includes integration with Health. You have to connect the apps and then show the information you want to see on the screen.

I also have MyFitnessPal integrated into it as well for food.

Overall, I like the UP24 app better. It's much simplier while showing the same information.

6. inf macrumors 6502

inf

The Health app still shows different readings than the up24 app. Seems like the healt app doesn't pull the data from up24 very often

7. stract macrumors member

for me, steps measured don't match up, even though I set the Up band as the highest priority for source of data, since I don't carry my phone with me all the time. Also none of my sleep is making it to the Health app, it just says I was "in bed". I definitely have those streams of data turned on to share with Health.

8. Trebuin macrumors 65816

Trebuin

The health app is still a new feature...essentially beta at this time. It should improve with time.