Jaybird BlueBuds pre-order on Amazon.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TurdFerguson, Feb 21, 2010.

1. TurdFerguson macrumors 6502

2. JNGold macrumors 6502a

JNGold

I have been looking for an in-ear BT solution (without any wires) to replace my old Moto S9's. These look nice, but I am going to wait for some solid review before investing.

3. charlienail macrumors newbie

i'm really excited about these as well.
    the s9 is probably great for sports, i used it biking with a cellphone and loved it. but couldn't hear much in traffic due to the openness. was cool for making calls in quieter environments though and great for listening to music.

there's the ety8 which i would totally buy if they had a microphone but i do find them very ugly so i would feel bad about spending so much money for them.

so the bluebuds looking amazing to me and jaybird has lots of experience with both in ear wired earphones and bluetooth but had never combined the two.

there's supposedly a noise cancelling microphone, we'll have to see how effective it is.

my only gripe with it at this point is the sbs codec used for the music but not much we can do about it unless apple starts sending it's bluetooth stereo using mp3 or aac perhaps but that wouldn't be supported by any old headsets so it's kind of a pipe dream.

i wish i knew when they were going to come out, i read april on a blog somewhere. boo.