Jaybird JF3 Bluetooth Headset Reviewed!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by soulreaver99, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Heduffs macrumors newbie

Jaybird SB2

Got a great deal on eBay but have 1 difficulty! Blu toothed with my iPad 2 no problem but won't connect with my iPhone 4s.

HELP! :(

2. heavymetalbebop macrumors newbie

Sweat proofness?

How would you rate the JF3 on "sweat proofness"? I have yet to find a decent pair that is truly sweat proof while also sounding great. I currently have motorola's S10 HD which sound okay but are uncomfortable and have failed twice in less than a year from moderate sweat at the gym. They're now being replaced again, luckily under warranty.

3. benjayman2 macrumors 6502

benjayman2

I accidentally washed my jaybird freedoms with my workout clothes and they still ended up working fine ymmv though. I don't like the direct line of sight that is needed for it to work 100%, but it works well for my use at the gym. Best exercise-centric I have ever used (prev. s9, s9hd, s10, backbeats).

4. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

I have used mine at the gym pretty extensively as well as running and mowing my yard in the hot South Florida sun. No issues at all. I have had mine for about 5 months or so.

5. calvy macrumors 65816

I got a set about 5 months ago. I did have to get them replaced 1 month in, but not due to sweat problems. Something inside one of the ear pieces started to rattle, and they replaced it for me.

I run with mine every other day, and I do sweat quite a bit on those runs. I've ruined several other pairs of wired headphones, and saw the Jaybird advertise as sweat proof, so I decided to try them. And while I really can't compare them to many other "sweat proof" headphones, I can say that I believe these live up to their claim.