JB 3G wallpaper, but no battery and no multitasking

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bhansensfd, Jun 22, 2010.

1. bhansensfd macrumors member

I followed the directions on Iclarified and on Redmond Pie and it runs no problem and the wallpaper works but the multitasking doesnt work and it doesnt show battery percentage. I chose both during the process and did it twice with no change. Anyone have any suggestions?

2. Imsuperjp macrumors 6502

Im not sure what went wrong but if you dont want to restore again, you can try this. I followed the steps, but I used notepad instead of whatever they were using to make the changes. hope this helps

3. bhansensfd thread starter macrumors member

AS I said I am new to this jailbreak thing. I did not realize that you had to turn the percentage indicator on. I apologize for wasting time on this, but I do know multitasking isnt working as I tried to run Tuner and when you hit the homepage it still quits the program. Are there only specific apps that work with the multitasking.

4. Imsuperjp macrumors 6502

are you hitting the home button once or twice? it has to be twice to activate mutitasking

5. bhansensfd thread starter macrumors member

Ok that worked. Thanks for the help. How do I choose what apps show up in the multitask bar? Mine only shows four apps and wont let me scroll to anymore.

6. celticpride678

If you can't scroll to the right anymore, that means you don't have anymore apps open.

You don't "choose" what apps are in the multitasking interface. Your recent apps/open apps will automatically show up and from there, you can close them.

7. bhansensfd thread starter macrumors member

So aY I m in Tuner and double tap the home button. It then shows only four apps at the bottom. How do I open my calendar or text messaging if they arent in that list? Shouldnt I be able to open any app on my phone?

8. BornToMac macrumors 6502a

BornToMac

OP, what did you do to get your wallpaper to work on ios4? I have a 3G and moved user wallpaper to the top of my winterboard list, selected it, but I still have a black background:(

9. bhansensfd thread starter macrumors member

After using Redsnow it used my lock screen as my wallpaper. I went in a changed it under wallpaper settings and it worked. I didnt do anything special.

10. BornToMac macrumors 6502a

BornToMac

I have set it through settings an through photos and still nothing...:(

11. Imsuperjp macrumors 6502

Try removing winterboard

12. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

You have to click your regular calendar or text messaging apps. Then after that they'll appear in the list. You open apps just like you did before though, by clicking the icon.