JB App to get more icons on dock?

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by Sherifftruman, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Sherifftruman macrumors 6502

So, I have a Jailbroken iPad and would love to get more than 6 apps on the dock. I have 5 icon dock installed on both my wifes and my iPhones and was hoping there was something similar available for the iPad, 7 or 8 icon dock maybe?

I searched all through Cydia and while I can find a couple of Winterbaord themes that have docks with more icons in them, they also have other UI elements changed that I don't want. I can find anything that just has more icons in the dock.

Anyone seen something I am missing? Maybe another repo?

2. ulbador macrumors 68000

ulbador

Infinidock. Nuff said. I find Infinidock and Infinifolders to be two of the more valuable tweaks for jailbroken devices.

3. Sherifftruman thread starter macrumors 6502

I love Infinifolders, have it on all my devices. I have held off on Infinidock because I thought it did not really add more icons to the main dock view, just allowed you to scroll the 6 that were there over so you can have as many as you want, right. Similar to what happens when you double click the home button for fast app switching. I might still go that route, I was just hoping for something that would allow more right on each page.

4. ulbador macrumors 68000

ulbador

Nope. You can add up to 10 per page (at least on my iPhone, I wonder if it's more on my iPad). Regardless, it just starts squishing them all together. This is where having Shrink really starts to help.

5. Jakeblu macrumors regular

Up to 16 on my ipad with infinidock but that's a little to tight for my liking:D

I have mine set at 9

6. Poop Boy macrumors newbie

People still use Infinifolders?

FolderEnchancer ftw.

7. Sherifftruman thread starter macrumors 6502

Ok, that's sweet, just what I am looking for. Thanks.

8. ipad dweeb macrumors newbie

I wonder if you would share how you get 16 on there. I have infidocs and the number selection goes only as high as 10. I would like to squeeze in two or three more. Using shrink doesn't help because infidocs is still limited to 10.

9. ipad dweeb macrumors newbie