Hi all, I think I understand my options, but I'd like to make sure. My iPad currently has v 3.2.1 on it and I'd like to jailbreak it. However, I also want to upgrade to iOS 4 since some apps need it, and I'd like to wait until the jailbreak becomes untethered. Unfortunately, I was too late and only have the 4.2.1 blobs saved. Am I correct in thinking that my options are: - jailbreak with 3.2.1 and live with it (not really an option) - upgrade to iOS 4 now, and potentially lose out on being able to do an untethered JB - wait (with fw 3.2.1) until the untethered JB comes out and then have (potentially) 1 shot at it Is that 3rd 'option' even correct? My understanding is that the blobs are required to revert back to an earlier firmware for the exploit, so if I'm already on an earlier fw, then I won't need it? Since there's no telling how long it'll take for the untethered JB to come out, I'm leaning more towards the middle option to take advantage of the new features in iOS4, but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance!