JB Ipad 2 stuck on apple logo

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by alexz", Nov 20, 2011.

1. alexz" macrumors newbie

Hi guys, I have a jailbroken ipad 2 wifi (done with jailbreakme, I believe it was 4.3).

I think the battery drained overnight, and now i can't do anything with my ipad, its stuck on the apple logo.

charging it doesn't do anything (stays on apple logo) and plugging it into my Mac or PC, it doesn't even show up in iTunes.

what can I do to fix this and keep my jailbreak ?

thanks !

2. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

Please use the appropriate forum or subforum. To help other users find the threads they are looking for, please choose the most appropriate forum for your new thread. Use Hacks for jailbreaking and customization.

3. ClutchThese macrumors 65816

ClutchThese

If this is a tethered Jailbreak, you'll need to use the "just boot tethered" option. :)

That's what it sounds like. (tethered jailbreak, not untethered)

4. alexz" thread starter macrumors newbie

the JB was done directly on my iPad via the jailbreakme.com website. any clues on how i can fix this no-boot thing ?

5. TravisHC1 macrumors newbie

Man i hope you found a fix for that mines done the samething sameway and been about a year now so pleassde let me know if you found a fix i joind this forum just to post her plz email travishchildress@gmail.com thankyou for any help or advice in advance