Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by mario24601, Jan 22, 2012.
Is there any reason to wait JBing now? Is the current Absinthe JB safe and stable?
do it and be happy
I've had no problems on my AT&T 4S.
Jailbreak is safe but user error is running rampant lol
None, unless you are bad at following basic computer directions
There is a good reason to do it now, though: if you mess something up and end up in a boot loop, you'll be able to restore to 5.0.1. If you wait until after 5.1 is released, you will be forced to upgrade to 5.1 in that situation.
Do it now while 5.0.1 is still signed in case you don't care for it.
Then when 5.1 comes out you can either load that and lose your JB, or have a JB 5.0.1 until they JB 5.1.
Either way it's win for now.
No, no reason to wait.
Safe? What does 'safe' have to do with anything? Worst case, you restore your phone. Yes, it's safe and stable.
Thanks all! Going to do it now!
Are these instructions I should be using?
Do it now there's no point in waiting.
All went fine...well I have to try two times, but everything seems fine. I used these instuctions:
I'm sooo glad to have bitesms and fakeclockup again!
Time to donate now
So... nothing out of the ordinary.
Do it now, don't let Apple block you.
If you wait you won't be able to in the future.