JB of IOS 5 question

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Superman80, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Superman80 macrumors regular

Hi all,

Ive successfully JB my Iphone 4, running IOS 5.0.1, and been using it fine for the past few days and enjoying the new features i now have, anyway now i have a slight problem, my iphone is officially unlocked through apple and i regularly switch between 2 sims, one Orange UK (contract) and the other Vodafone UK (PAYG) when i have the Vodafone sim card in the phone appears to crash quite regularly, is this a result of the JB or just a coincidence as its never happened before i JB it.

Thanks

2. maturola, Jan 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012

maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

While possible, I don't see why an specific SIM card would cause the OS to crash, Do you get any error? does it happen during an specific application or operation?

3. Superman80, Jan 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012

Superman80 thread starter macrumors regular

Not really with any application, it just reboots quite a lot which i never get when i have the orange sim card in it, I have a three PAYG sim aswell so going to try that out and see if its the same, could just be a dodge vodafone sim card

4. macbookman83 macrumors 6502

I dont think it;s SIM related but what you can do is restore and them try the jailbreak all over again and be very careful or keep an eye on any new apps/tweaks you install.