Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

diger44

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 4, 2010
I have had my phone jailbroken on 3.1.2 for about a year (or whenever 3.1.2 came out) and I have like 30 or 40 jailbroken packages. Everything worked fine untill today. I changed a setting in activator so that when I double tap the home button ProSwitcher comes up. then I pressed the home button and then it restarted in safe mode. So I figued it was time to download like 14 updates, I did, all successful and resprug. It went into safe mode. I retsrted it, everything appears to be working. I opened an app, fine, I thought It was all good, but now every time I close any app, the thing restarts in safe mode! help!

diger44

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 4, 2010
Ok, I deleted one package and that almost solved, it no longer goes into safe mode but now every time I open a non-apple app they instantly crash. but like youtube and safari work fine.... help!

diger44

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 4, 2010
ok all I had to do was enter in my password in the app store and it worked :) ok problems solved, i guess just posting here was pointless...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.