JB tweak that locks icons/folders in place?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by GQ Ukyo, May 1, 2012.

1. GQ Ukyo macrumors newbie

Is there a jb tweak that locks icons and folders in place so that they cannot be moved? I have the Pages theme installed and sometimes whenever I install apps or the phone resprings, etc, the folders get moved. I manually move them all back in place every time and it's getting annoying... :rolleyes: Any suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA!

2. GQ Ukyo thread starter macrumors newbie

I have gridlock which is required for the Pages theme to look the way it's meant to but it doesn't prevent the system or myself to accidentally slide my icons/folders around messing up the format. :p

3. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

Springtomize has option to lock icons. But I've never tried it...

4. breezyf808 macrumors regular

I tried it and it works perfect!##

5. iEnvy macrumors 65816

iEnvy

This, plus Springtomize is a great tweak utility.

6. GQ Ukyo thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks all! Spring locker crashes on me but springtomize works great!

7. GQ Ukyo thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok so springtomize works great but now when I want to move icons I have to respring each time and then lock and respring again... Anything with less hassle? :p

8. breezyf808 macrumors regular

Huh!?!?
    Either deal with the issue or dont use it.
    I liked to idea since I let my 4.5 y.o. Nephew to play at times then realize that he knows each controls and didn't need that tweak anymore.

It's either a hit or miss. Or. Love and hate.

9. GQ Ukyo thread starter macrumors newbie

Ha, I was wondering when the first "deal with it" comment was going to show up. Well it was worth a shot asking. For the record, your comment wasn't necessary and apparently I wasn't the only one who felt that way seeing as how your reply was voted down by others. :rolleyes:

10. breezyf808 macrumors regular

Lmao
    Well it's kinda hard for some,like urself, to hear or read the truth

11. GQ Ukyo thread starter macrumors newbie

If I said I was waiting for it, that implies I already knew it was coming. It was just the wait and who ends up being the troll. :rolleyes: always will be some out there.

12. breezyf808 macrumors regular

I guess some peeps are just too greedy.
    I tried to help but u still wasn't satisfied (with tweak).
    If u trying to sound smart then why don't u conjure up a code that will make a tweak that would satisfy u.

13. GQ Ukyo thread starter macrumors newbie

You did help initially then you started being a smartass which was uncalled for. A simple "sorry I don't know of anything else then" or something similar, heck, even not replying would've suffice. Yes, you could call me greedy but was I demanding a response or solution from anyone? Nope, all I did was ask and w/o any attitude or negativity towards anyone's response except for yours. Seeing as how I'm responding to your responses, I know I'm no better than you but that suits me just fine. I'll be damned if I don't speak my piece. :cool: