iPhone JellyLock7 Question

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bluechipBMW, May 8, 2014.

1. bluechipBMW macrumors member

I'm not sure if this is working right or if I just don't understand how jellylock7 should be working unless its clashing with one of my other tweaks.

My Settings
    I don't have Skip Password enabled nor do I have any of the apps enabled on the blacklist.

For now I only have Safari set on Shortcut #2.

When I slide to unlock shortcut #2 it asks for my password and after I enter it I'm expecting it opens Safari but instead it brings me to my home screen.

Any thoughts?

2. Asator macrumors 6502a

Asator

Have you tried deleting the shortcut and adding it again? or putting it in another position to see if that works?

Personally, I've never had a problem with it.

3. bluechipBMW thread starter macrumors member

I found when Skip Passcode is enabled it brings me to the shortcut but if I have it disabled so my password is required the shortcut for the app doesn't open.

I even enabled it skip passcode and then added the shortcut app to my blacklist and it still doesn't open the app.

4. bluechipBMW thread starter macrumors member

I found the tweak causing the issue. It's ByPass! When I uninstalled it jellylock worked fine when using my password but when I reinstalled it the issue came back! I kind of figured it was something I had installed since when I did a search no one was complaining of this problem.

5. Asator macrumors 6502a

Asator

Good to hear you got it sorted. :)