Jennifer Hudson's family murdered

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Vivid.Inferno, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Vivid.Inferno macrumors 6502

Vivid.Inferno

link

That's horrible. Her first cd just came out =[

2. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

This is so sad. This should be such a happy time in Jennifer Hudson's life, and instead this happens.

I hate to say it, but I really don't see them finding the boy alive. :( I hope to God I'm wrong....

3. Vivid.Inferno thread starter macrumors 6502

Vivid.Inferno

While since it doesn't appear to be the father that has him the chances may not be good...I really really hope we're both wrong.

4. FF_productions macrumors 68030

FF_productions

My condolences to the family..

But, call this opinion stupid, but if your that successful, why is your family still living in southside chicago?

If I got rich, my family would get out of the dumps and into a life that they enjoy (or maybe they were enjoying themselves? IDK i haven't read into it)

Disagree if you may, but i think this would have saved their lives and would have avoided this tragedy.

5. Vivid.Inferno thread starter macrumors 6502

Vivid.Inferno

I was thinking the same thing, but maybe to them that was home, regardless of how bad the area may be. Home is home.

6. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

This is a shocker actually. How sad it must be to lose that much all in one swoop.

I hope they find the boy, but I'm not thinking it is likely. :( Sadness.

7. teflon macrumors 6502a

teflon

According to reports, Hudson's family has refused to be affected by her success, and her mom didn't want to move because she knew everyone in the neighbourhood.

8. timerollson macrumors 65816

I don't think that would matter in this case because the alleged suspect in both the killing and the abduction is her sister's husband. Plus, they were in a relationship prior to Hudson's success. So, no matter how far they would've moved, they would've been always had him around.

9. P-Worm macrumors 68020

P-Worm

She also has an Academy Award. I wouldn't be surprised if she had plenty of money to move her family out.

P-Worm

10. JLatte macrumors 6502

It sounds as if hope for the boy being alive is lost:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/27/illinois.shootings.hudson/index.html

11. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Exactly. Being murdered in a posher house isn't any more appealing.

Oh, and the boy was found dead. They found the white SUV they were looking for, and the body of the boy. It's all over the news now. :(

12. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

13. andreab35 macrumors 6502a

andreab35

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F136 Safari/525.20)

Oh this is so sad. Poor Jen. I do t know who would do such a horrible crime.
    And now, I just readon the AOL News headlines that the boy Julian was found dead in an SUV.
    :(

My thoughts and prayers are definitely with the family.

14. FF_productions macrumors 68030

FF_productions

That's all I needed to know, cuz I wasn't aware of the situation, so I said what I thought made sense.

It's all a very sad tragic event, no point in pointing fingers, it won't bring back anything.

15. MacNoobie macrumors 6502a

MacNoobie

Makes you wonder what kind of stuff her family was into to get shot up like that, yeah its a tragedy don't get me wrong but prior to google imaging her name I had no idea who she was but after seeing a picture of her I know the whole story.

Its true what they say the apples really don't fall far from the tree's

16. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

What are you basing any of this on? I believe the only person being considered a suspect right now is a step-relative, not someone who brought her up, or helped her mum raise her and her brother.