jennifer's body :/

gdeusthewhizkid

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 14, 2008
NY|NJ
This has to be the worst movie ever. I hate to be negative but i only watched it to see megan fox lol. but this movie is terrible. has anyone else subjected themselves to this horror :eek:

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors 604
Feb 14, 2008
Madison, WI
I don't understand everybody's obsession with this girl. I think she looks trashy.

And I would never subject myself to that. It looked ridiculous.

DoNoHarm

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2008
Maine
i hate to say this, but if you were able to sit through the preview and not veto the film right there, you deserved to sit through the whole film.

obeygiant

macrumors 601
Jan 14, 2002
totally cool
This has to be the worst movie ever. I hate to be negative but i only watched it to see megan fox lol. but this movie is terrible. has anyone else subjected themselves to this horror :eek:
You actually paid $9 to see that? I might see it if someone sent me the dvd and thats just maybe.
From the get go that film is just to try and establish Megan Fox in a lead role. It has no artistic value at all, it's only banking on 10-15 year old fanboys. It may have actually made money.

cmustin

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2009
Sat through some of it. The funny part was the line about Maroon 5. I didn't mistype that. That was the funny part.

Shotgun OS

macrumors 6502a
Dec 18, 2006
Ohio
I would recommend people to see this just because of it's horribleness and absurdity. I means, its practically one of the funniest films I have ever seen. Almost as bad as Quarantine, which I rank as the funniest film ever in my book.

MrCheeto

macrumors 68030
Nov 2, 2008
Jessica's Body? Or rather "(Insert current wet-dream inducer of every boy discovering their new li'l friend)'s Body"

Reaction of the target audience? "Zawmguh! A movie about the body of the cherry-tat father-lacking male-attention-desperate teen in that sticky picture under my pillow! Here! $8.25! No, here, take my wallet that I just recently bought because I'm becoming a MAN and a MAN carries a wallet, just gimme the ticket, I have recently emerging urges!!!"

Manipulating people is so effortless that I'm not, for a moment, impressed by the nets cast by Adolf or O-bam-uh.

At least with Weird Science the plot actually revolved around developing horndogs that wanted Kelly LeBrock's character. They didn't attempt to disguise the rouse and with such laughs, it turned into a memorable classic with lasting cultural effect. Who can't compare someone they know to Chet, the older brother? That laugh >< that laugh!!