Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Thomas Veil

macrumors 68030
Feb 14, 2004
Much greener pastures
It's a good thing that Hawkins had that gun stash; otherwise, those people in Jericho wouldn't have a chance.

You keep forgetting about the tank they have stashed away. ;)
:rolleyes: Yeah, that stretches credibility a little.

Still not as bad as Kim Bauer being attacked by psychos and cougars while her dad is out saving America, though. :p

I'm looking forward to the show's return in September. This was the only new series this year that held my interest all season long. I think the show will miss Johnston, though. It worked very well with a wise father figure to advise the rest of the townfolk.

And I live for Jericho's creepy little moments. One was that early episode where Hawkins was sticking push-pins in a map to show all the cities that had been destroyed. That was the first time we learned that a large part of America had been wiped out. Another moment was tonight, when we saw the flag of the "new United States".

pilotError

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2006
Long Island
It's the second or third time that I've seen that flag. Wasn't there one flying in the Trader Camp? I though this one had a few more stars on it though.

We now know the bald guy is involved in running the show.

Jericho is suddenly going to become a hotbed of activity next season!

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Was this the season finale? My damn dvr had an issue and I missed the first half of the show.

Watch it streaming from CBS's site:

http://www.whodroppedthebomb.com

:)

As for me...well... yeah, the credibility is often bulging at the seams. But what can I say? My friend Sprague (Heather) is back on the air, when I'd pretty much given up on her character making a re-appearance. :) That's good enough for me. :)

Thomas Veil

macrumors 68030
Feb 14, 2004
Much greener pastures
It's the second or third time that I've seen that flag. Wasn't there one flying in the Trader Camp? I though this one had a few more stars on it though.

We now know the bald guy is involved in running the show.

Jericho is suddenly going to become a hotbed of activity next season!
I've seen that bald actor before, as a bad guy on Nowhere Man. He's very good. Gonna make a great villain. :)

Lyle

macrumors 68000
Jun 11, 2003
Madison, Alabama
Sigh, do [petitions] actually do anything?
I think it's fair to say that petitions and an overwhelming response from fans bought "Arrested Development" a third season (after which it was cancelled). Seems like there are some other examples in recent history where a network gave a show one more chance.

cmcconkey

macrumors 6502
Nov 22, 2005
Rocky Face, GA
Jericho is back!!!!!!!

I just got an email from Nutsonline.com that CBS has decided to bring Jericho back!!!!!! They will be re-airing the first season this summer and will be releasing the DVD of it in September. If anyone wants to read about it click this link.

It was thanks to all our efforts with petitions and our nutsonline.com deliveries that has brought this awesome show back.

Christopher

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.