Jetman Jack FREE for a Day

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by iphoneapplover, Jul 12, 2009.

1. iphoneapplover macrumors newbie

Hey everyone. I just wanted to announce a price drop for my newest app, JEMAN JACK. It is an 8-bit remake of the classic online game, the Helicopter Game/Jetman on Facebook. It is a simple, yet wildly addicting pick-up-and-play style game. It is only free for one day to celebrate being in the app store for two months, so make sure to get it while you can. Please let me know what you guys think, we are always trying to make it better! Go here to check it out in the iTunes store or here for the official site with demo video, screenshots, reviews, and more. Screenshots below.
    Thanks,
    Matt

[​IMG]
    JETMAN JACK gameplay screen

[​IMG]
    JETMAN JACK high score screen

2. kitenski macrumors regular

kitenski

3. ghostwriter macrumors regular

ghostwriter

4. iphoneapplover thread starter macrumors newbie

Of course it will work on the touch! Go get a copy while you can here !! Only till tonight, then it's back up to normal price.

5. iphoneapplover thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry, I changed it on my account and then posted this, I think it takes a while to go through iTunes. It is free now, but only for a little longer

6. iphoneapplover thread starter macrumors newbie

this just in. we got such a good response from everyone (THANKS!) yesterday, we are going to leave it up for FREE for another day. Get your copy here while you can:

[​IMG]

7. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

still showing paid for me. I'll check again later

8. AndrewL11 macrumors member

Just got it for free thanks :) will play it tonight will waiting for Harry Potter to play. G/F dragging me to midnight showing, eish