Jill the Ripper?

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
Fascinating...

From what I've read on the subject, I'm still of the opinion that Montague John Druitt was likely Jack The Ripper, but even then... there's evidence that throws doubt on that.

Moshiiii

macrumors 6502a
Apr 4, 2006
Sarasota, FL
He got some of the DNA off bloodstains on the envolope.. He killed woman, It could be the victims blood. Oh well, interesting non of the less.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I have a love/hate relationship with these sort of "findings"

"Being blond makes you into a robot!
...but only if you start wearing metal"

"Smoking will kill you instantly from now on!
... if it drove a bus into your skull"

SpaceMagic

macrumors 68000
Oct 26, 2003
Cardiff, Wales
iTwitch said:
This would make a great made for TV movie. Scientist clone the Ripper to study, Ripper escapes and has a good ole time.

I want producer credits. (and pay)
Just what we need - another film with mutilation scenes... or not.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
SpaceMagic said:
Just what we need - another film with mutilation scenes... or not.
I dunno "See no Evil - the moors murders" was a very gruesome subject. yet blood was kept to a very bare minimum. Infact they didn't show any blood, apart from Myra's sisters nosebleed. It can be done very effectively.

Bakey

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2003
O Donny Boy
raggedjimmi said:
I dunno "See no Evil - the moors murders" was a very gruesome subject. yet blood was kept to a very bare minimum. Infact they didn't show any blood, apart from Myra's sisters nosebleed. It can be done very effectively.
Oh and apart from that guy being bludgeoned to death in their front living room!! :rolleyes:

Actually, personally speaking, I thought it was very sensitively handled - and it was interesting that they took the angle of Hindley's family rather than an out and out doco of the gruesome two-some.

I understand there's another dramatisation of this subject in the works and due to be aired this year...

Bakey

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2003
O Donny Boy
princealfie said:
From Hell by Alan Moore is the best book on this subject.
I trust it's better than the film?

Crikey the film was awful, we only managed the first hour and had to switch it off!!!

evilernie

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2005
iTwitch said:
This would make a great made for TV movie. Scientist clone the Ripper to study, Ripper escapes and has a good ole time.

I want producer credits. (and pay)
See the movie "Time after Time". :cool: