Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FelixDerKater

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 12, 2002
Nirgendwo in Amerika

keysofanxiety

macrumors G3
Nov 23, 2011
I wonder if Apple kept an electronic version of Steve to consult on design questions...

Mate, Siri can't even make a call to a person when I'm driving because it doesn't have any offline capabilities. I find it highly doubtful Apple could create an electronic version of Steve that says anything other than "I'm sorry, I can't take any requests right now".

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Its not there yet - at least with Siri. Cortana and Google Now are better but they're basically search engines. I don't see any sort AI that helps with interactions.

chown33

Staff member
Aug 9, 2009
A sea of green
Mate, Siri can't even make a call to a person when I'm driving because it doesn't have any offline capabilities. I find it highly doubtful Apple could create an electronic version of Steve that says anything other than "I'm sorry, I can't take any requests right now".
"One more thing..."

A.Goldberg

macrumors 68030
Jan 31, 2015
Boston
That's quite the entrance grand entrance for Steve. Somehow I don't think he would be doing something like that in the 2000's.

I'm waiting for the "if there was an electronic Steve around things would be the way they are now!"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.