Jobs/Schiller '08 - your ideas please.

Chundles

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jul 4, 2005
OK, I know I posted this already but nobody read Current Events so here it is in Community for everyone to comment:

Chundles said:
I'd change citizenship to see "Jobs/Schiller '08"

Changes made to the office in the Jobs administration:

- White House rose garden removed
- Official seal changed, is now just a silhouette of an eagle
- Decisions of past presidents no longer valid, for them to work they need to be updated
- White House repainted six times to get the correct shade of white
- Every six months previous decisions replaced with better decisions
- State of the Union address now finishes with "Oh, and there's just one more thing..."
- US dollar no longer green, $1, $5, $10 and $20 are now white, the $50 and $100 are metallic grey. You can get the $20 in black but it will cost you $25
- Oval office now a cube
- Official White House dress code is sandals with socks, jeans and black turtle-neck jumpers.
- Motto on currency no longer "E Pluribus Unum" now "Insanely Great"

Man, I could keep going all night.

Feel free to add other ideas you might see coming from four years of a Jobs administration in the US, followed of course by "Four more years of Jobs"

kretzy

macrumors 604
Sep 11, 2004
Canberra, Australia
-The State of the Union address would be accompanied by a Keynote.
- All announcements would be made on Tuesdays.
- Jonathon Ives would redesign all official logos etc
-The official postage stamp would be the Mail icon
- Amendments to the constitution would occur as regularly as OS X updates, but rather than using ordinal numbers to name them, version numbers (eg Amendment 10.4.6) or feline names can be used.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
- A new message board called PrezRumours is started to talk about the President and possible decisions he may make. A "Page 2" is then started that reports presidential decisions that are too good to be true.

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
I can't BELIEVE no one mentioned this one:

Perpetual investigation of Microsoft by the Department of Justice, the FBI, the IRS, FEMA, the CIA, and the NSA.

Why'd an ex-Microsoftie have to be the one to think of this?

Peyton

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2006
Searching census results is as easy as using spotlight

Jobs insists that turtlenecks are sewn into pants to relieve one step for all americans.

All credit cards are now half the size and play music with a virtual click wheel that 'holigrams' itself one foot from your eyes no matter where it is.

When ever Jobs does not know the answer to a question he holds up a giant rainbow pinwheel that spins furiously in front of his face as he thinks of what to say, which usually insists that you leave feedback, and it will be read, but not responded to.

:D

Blackheart

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2004
Seattle
Given recent troubles among insurance companies, there will now be a U.S.Care™ warranty available to all citizens