John Lennon?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iloveyooh, Jan 10, 2008.

1. iloveyooh macrumors newbie

I have a few questions

1.Is the later you get the ipod touch the better your Ipod touch will be?

2.I have heard people say they got a John Lennon box instead of a Macy Gray box. What is the difference? Is there anything different with the ipod?

3. I want an ipod touch. how do I know what week the ipod is without buying the ipod yet? Is there a way to find out? Because I dont want to buy an ipod and then I have to take it back because its before week 37.

Please answer all or some of the questions. Thank you!

2. 66217 Guest

1. They are the same thing. Maybe Apple sorts out problems that some iPods were having.

2. Only the box changes, in fact, only the Album Art that appears in the iPod Touch of the box changes.

3. Why would you return an iPod Touch that is before week 37?

Really, don't worry so much about it. The most probable scenario is that you'll get a perfectly functioning iPod Touch. If not, Apple would change it without much trouble and give you a new one.:)

3. Gelfin macrumors 68020

Gelfin

When you're talking about a "week 37" iPod touch, IIRC you're talking about the 2nd week the product was made, maybe the third. There is zero chance you'll get one of those if you bought now. For that matter, mine is a week 36 and all video issues were completely resolved to my satisfaction by the first patch they released.

I think the answer to the first and third of your questions is, "Old news. Don't worry about it." For the second, no idea. The Lennon boxes must be something they came up with later.

4. iloveyooh thread starter macrumors newbie

I said before week 37 because everyone says that before week 37 is dead pixels or something like that. Thank you for your help

5. iloveyooh thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks that REALLYYYYYY helped