Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ish

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 30, 2004
UK
19th-20th May. Haven't been to one of these before, so I don't know what it will be like, but just in case it's of interest:

link

Does anyone know whereabouts Apple are opening in Milton Keynes? I think it's somewhere in the new part of the centre, but not sure where. Being allergic to perfumes, I hope it's not near that smelly shop, Lush. Can't shop anywhere near there since that opened. It'd be just my luck!

Danksi

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2005
Nelson, BC. Canada
Does anyone know whereabouts Apple are opening in Milton Keynes? I think it's somewhere in the new part of the centre, but not sure where. Being allergic to perfumes, I hope it's not near that smelly shop, Lush. Can't shop anywhere near there since that opened. It'd be just my luck!

Don't tell me they have added yet another 'new' bit to that place.... I remember when it was just fields around 'The Point'.

Ish

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 30, 2004
UK
It's been there a while now but it's much newer than the rest. Maybe 5 years? It's a sort of loop out near The Point joining on to the two side exits just before M&S. Is it long since you were there?

Danksi

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2005
Nelson, BC. Canada
It's been there a while now but it's much newer than the rest. Maybe 5 years? It's a sort of loop out near The Point joining on to the two side exits just before M&S. Is it long since you were there?

If it's the loop, with the tree in the middle, I know the one. Been away for just over the past 3-years (Used to live in Leighton Buzzard). Apple Shop would suit the area, due to the high concentration of people in/around MK.

silk.kilroy

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2007
Apple Store MK Location

:apple: the new apple store will be between Foot Locker and Shuh :D Once there is a flickering of opening it will be posted on here ;)

See attached file for location on map, and yes its in Midsummer Place!

Attachments

• AppleStore Location.jpg
    AppleStore Location.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 116
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.