Join It - Jigsaw Puzzle

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by macprok, Dec 7, 2010.

1. macprok, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2010

macprok macrumors newbie

Once I asked my kids: what the game they would like to play on iPad? I was just going to purchase something new in App Store. My daughter answered: Jigsaw Puzzle!
    Puff… For that moment my iPad was already packed with tons of bought jigsaw puzzles…
    When I mentioned about this, my daughter answered, that all of them are not natural :confused:

So, I proposed to set jigsaw puzzle to my Company, and finally we released it two weeks ago.

The main feature - you can assemble pieces just with one finger, even if you are playing with 300 pieces. It is really easy to play, using amazing gesture advantages of iPad device.
    Also we provided the game with more then 50 wonderful pictures. And I think in future we will provide ability to make wallpapers from them…

All team got a lot of fun from the game and kids definitely said that it is the best jigsaw puzzle game in App Store :)
    And my daughter even proposed me the promo slogan:
    :D

So, I recommend Join It - Jigsaw Puzzle to all of you!

BTW, The youngest tester of this game is my 3 years old son :cool:

Have a fun!

See it on :apple: App Store

2. macprok thread starter macrumors newbie

3. gumrustam macrumors member

Join It - Jigsaw Puzzle Free Promo Codes

Hi everyone!

If you want to try Join It - Jigsaw Puzzle you can grab a free promo code in this thread.

I hope you will enjoy it. ;)

4. macprok thread starter macrumors newbie

New version 1.1 is published to AppStore!

We still offer Gift Codes for free mentioned by gumrustam.
    Read this thread for details!

5. macprok thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you for support!
    We have sent gift codes via twitter's direct message.

Still have four more codes at the moment. Check them here.

6. gumrustam macrumors member

7. gumrustam macrumors member

The new update for Join It - Jigsaw Puzzle has been released.
    Join It team reviewed many of user's feedbacks and made an update on their base.

The changes made in Join It v.1.1.1 are:

1. Join It team has fixed the issue about missing of Reference Picture Sticking after exiting the game is fixed;
    2. New background is added at the request of dedicated users.
    3. Zooming range is increased, so now game with 300 pieces became even more comfortable

Join It team thanks to all users that are sending their requests and feedbacks. All this helps to make Join It - Jigsaw Puzzle better and better!

Open Join It - Jigsaw Puzzle for iPad in the iTunes
    ----

Follow us on Twitter for Join It - Jigsaw Puzzle updates and to get the latest news:
    http://joinitpuzzle.com/[B]twitter[/B]

Become a fan of Join It - Jigsaw Puzzle on Facebook:
    http://joinitpuzzle.com/[B]facebook[/B]

8. iPhoneCollector macrumors 6502a

iPhoneCollector

i have to say the app really realistic (well as realistic as it can get on a touchscreen). the graphics are ok. the best thing on the app is the ability to set set you own image as a puzzle template. All in all i'd say the app is worth a purchase if not for you then maybe for your kids to have something to do for a couple of minutes. the price is also pretty reasonable considering that some totally stupid apps cost almost twice as your app.

9. macprok thread starter macrumors newbie

10. gumrustam macrumors member

11. amazonpam macrumors member

12. gumrustam macrumors member

The Promo Codes for Join the Hearts - Jigsaw Puzzle were generated on Feb 9, so they cannot be expired already. Please try again one more time.

13. gumrustam macrumors member

14. amazonpam macrumors member

My bad

I was looking at earlier promo codes. Thanks for the date. I used LRK9N6WYXLRE and the last two on the list have been used up,

15. gumrustam macrumors member

Few more promo codes for Join the Hearts - Jigsaw Puzzle can be found in THIS thread.

16. gumrustam macrumors member

Hello everyone!

Yesterday we have submitted a new update for Join It - Jigsaw Puzzle to the App Store for review. So new features are coming soon.

Stay tuned and don't forget to make an update=)

17. gumrustam macrumors member

18. macprok thread starter macrumors newbie

Team just submitted new updated for Apple review.
    Updated issues some problems with iOS 4.3

Also we are going to implement Game Center support and I would like to ask your opinion.
    What kind of GC achievements could be implemented in jigsaw puzzle game :/

Current thoughts are:
    1) total amount of time spent
    2) number of connections joined
    3) number of points earned, if game would give some points basing on game difficulty (from 4 to 300 pieces in our implementation) and speed of assembling.

Third case seems to be more reasonable, but I am worried, how to take into account the speed and difficulty. What do you think?
    I can offer a pack of gift codes for the best idea. :)

19. gumrustam, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2011

gumrustam macrumors member

The new update for Join It - Jigsaw Puzzle has been released.

The changes made in Join It v.1.2.2 are:

- Bug with Timer disappearing has been fixed
    - Piece tracking has been improved
    - Twitter posting has been improved
    - Grab Gesture has been adapted for iOS 4.3 with Multitasking Gestures:
    * use three fingers for Grab Gesture when Multitasking Gestures are turned On;
    * use three-five fingers for Grab Gesture when Multitasking Gestures are turned Off.

See Join It - Jigsaw Puzzle on the App Store
    ----

Follow us on Twitter for Join It - Jigsaw Puzzle updates and to get the latest news:
    http://joinitpuzzle.com/twitter

Become a fan of Join It - Jigsaw Puzzle on Facebook:
    http://joinitpuzzle.com/facebook

20. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

21. gumrustam macrumors member

22. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

I tried your puzzle when you first posted your "ad" and link. Later when you posted an update I downloaded it and it was a disaster. It was supposed to have new puzzles. It didn't! I deleted the app and have no plans to try it again. Once burned - twice shy.

23. gumrustam macrumors member

Exactly because of this we are making an Image Browser which will be added in version 1.3. This new browser will make picture managing much more comfortable and easy. And also will it will have an easy way of loading pictures from previous collections.

But everything can not be done at once. So we do not add new pictures until this Browser implementation.

It is a pity that we have disappointed you about picture collections. But the problem your are writing about disappear in version 1.3 in which we will add new pictures. Hope you will change your mind later.

24. macprok thread starter macrumors newbie

Come on! Actually, Join It is not cheap way to get nice pictures for free, but popular jigsaw puzzle simulator game for 5 bucks. You can use your own pictures there, if pack of 50+ pictures is pretty small.

However, as gumrustam already explained, team is under the way to implement in app purchase for more pictures and drawings. OK, we will get some of them to our users for free, but in general it will be for extra price.

25. gumrustam macrumors member

Added few Promo Codes for the New Version.
    Visit THIS thread and grab one.