<joke> To be 6 again

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Target362, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Target362 macrumors 6502

To Be 6 Again...

A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, observing his wife, looking at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off he asked what she'd like to have for her birthday.

'I'd like to be six again', she replied, still looking in the mirror.

On the morning of her Birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms, and-then took her to Six Flags theme park. What a day!

He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming Roller Coaster, everything there was.

Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down.

He then took her to a McDonald's where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate
    shake.

Then it was off to a movie, popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite candy, M&M's. What a fabulous adventure!
    Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted.

He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, 'Well Dear, what was it like being six again?'

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed.
    'I meant my dress size, you idiot!!!!'

The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he is gonna get it wrong.

2. mscriv macrumors 601

mscriv

I like it. :) A great humorous take on how communication can easily get mixed up between partners. I'll have to use it in marriage therapy sessions.

3. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Shouldn't that be "I'd like to be a 6 again"?

4. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

Exactly what I was thinking when I read it.

5. CorvusCamenarum macrumors 65816

CorvusCamenarum

Recently a "Husband Super Store" opened where women could go to choose a husband from among many men.

It was laid out in five floors, with men increasing in positive attributes as you ascended. The only rule was that once you opened a door to a new floor, you either had to choose a man from that floor, or ascend to the next floor. You could not go back down a floor, except to leave the store, never to return.

A couple of girlfriends went to the store to find a husband each.

First floor.

The door had a sign saying, "These men have jobs and love kids."

The women read the sign saying, "Well that's better than not having a job and not loving kids, but I wonder what's up further?" So up they went.

Second floor.

The sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking."

"Hmmm," said the ladies, "But, I wonder what's further up?"

Third floor.

This sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, are extremely good looking, love kids and help with the housework."

"Wow," said the women, "Very tempting." But there was another floor, so further up they went.

Fourth floor.

This door had a sign saying "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak."

"Oh, mercy me," they cried, "Just think what must be awaiting us further on! So up to the fifth floor they went.

Fifth floor.

The sign on that door said, "This floor is empty and exists only to prove that women are impossible to please. The exit is to your left.

6. LeahM macrumors 6502a

LeahM

Where is this store and how do I sign up? :)

7. heehee macrumors 68020

heehee

This is the wife super store. :D

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New Wives store just across the street.

The first floor has wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex and have money and like beer.

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.

8. laughingperson5 macrumors 6502

9. Target362 thread starter macrumors 6502

yeah because you read it. But at the start, we are thinking she wants to be 6 years old. We know nothing about the dress size untill the end. If I placed a "a" in the title, the joke would not be funny.

but thanks very much for killing the joke :rolleyes: