Joli Originals iPhone 6 Sleeve

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Nem, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Nem macrumors member

Arrived today! Went for the smooth leather option this time as I've had a couple from them before for iP4, Ip5 and Macbook Air all in the black textured finish.

Really, really pleased with it, exactly what I've come to expect from Jolien :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tonyy macrumors 6502a

tonyy

3. MasterRattler macrumors member

Me too debating between this color and green...and I don't even have my 6 yet. But I could have this ready and waiting once I get it.

4. cypressc macrumors member

cypressc

Been thinking of getting a leather sleeve. Do they make them big enough for an iPhone 6 with a Apple leather case on it?

5. oVerboost macrumors 6502a

No, it won't fit with anything other than maybe a really thin case. But then the whole point of these is so the phone can be used naked but protected more so when not in use.

6. Oppressed macrumors 65816

Oppressed

How long from when the order was placed until you received it? Also do you live in the US?

7. troop231 macrumors 603

How long from order date til delivery? Also, did you pay extra for the FedEx shipping option? Trying to figure out how long it takes roughly. Thanks! :)

8. meridiusuk macrumors member

I just got this pouch and I have tried many in the past and so far its the best I have seen, very high quality.

its a littlie tight but hopefully in the next week it will losing up a little.

I was thinking the same thing why not email them and ask if its possible to make a pouch for iphone 6 users that have the leather apple cover, they might as these are hand made.

also I would of thought it might only work with the leather case as the silicon case would not work as it would just stick

email them and ask

let us know what they say

thanks

9. TofSanity macrumors 6502a

TofSanity

I was thinking about a new Joli Originals earlier today. I have one for my iPad Air, 15" rMBP & iPhone 5S. All black/red textured. iPhone 6+ on the way.

10. meridiusuk macrumors member

can anyone who have used these on the iphone 5 over the past year of more what's it like for pushing out the iphone over time does it losing up from the bottom, I mean as when I push mine it seems very stiff the bottom of the pouch.

the phone has stretched the leather now so its not as tight but pushing it out seems abit stiff

thanks

11. oVerboost macrumors 6502a

I am selling my grey/red inside smooth joli iphone 6 case if anyone's interested, as I ordered the wrong one.

12. No-Me macrumors 6502a

Yes it does, it becomes smoother. My two year old iPhone 5 sleeve became smoother, but it's still tight enough to not fall out. :)

13. micqo macrumors member

I have used this a few days now. Very nice sleeve but I noticed some wool clips sticks my iPhone i.e. (hair-gate issue) when I'm using it - it's not fun to pluck wool clips everyday :(

14. 4583568 Suspended

I have an answer: they do not.
    It is a shame because it is fantastic and I would be happy to pay more for a customized order. Unluckily, they are not interested in making custom orders.

15. DirectorMan macrumors member

For those of you who have owned a Joli for 6 months or more, does oil that collects on the iPhone screen transfer to the wool inner lining, causing it to smudge the screen as it is placed in and pulled out of the sleeve? I had this problem with the suede lining on my Sena sleeve.

16. CanadaEh macrumors regular

17. TreRep macrumors regular

TreRep

18. sookainian macrumors regular

Is this the black or grey option ?

19. monty77 macrumors 6502a

RyanLondon in the UK will make custom cases that aren't a million miles off what Joli produces, cheaper too.

20. sookainian macrumors regular

They do take some custom color order from my experience with them. As long as they have the leather color you want and wool color