Joost!!!! Feedback?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by JudasX, Dec 17, 2007.

1. JudasX macrumors newbie

Has anyone explored their invitation into the world of Joost TV? I just got an invite from a tech buddy...but so far it has been tough to find reviews!

Any thoughts?

2. teleromeo macrumors 65816

teleromeo

I did not download it since it is intel only.

3. synth3tik macrumors 68040

synth3tik

Will you got an invite so why not check it out for yourself. I like it. Have not had much time with it as I am at work 24/7.

4. Slumbercub macrumors regular

I have tried Joost and it wasn't very good. The content was poor and the adverts very annoying , don't even get me onto DRM. I really wouldn't bother, especially as they are spamming me almost everyday. :(

Miro is better.

5. lofight macrumors 68000

lofight

Joost is quite nice, the content is still poor, some nice MTV things and so on, but nothing the replace the tv with.. and there still are alot of bugs + annoying ads

6. nemex macrumors regular

nemex

I agree content is not good, but I guess it all depends of what you are looking for, you can find some good music shows as well as some interesting documentary materials. Also keep in mind that available content also depends on where you are located, (probably because of right management, go figure) but for sure Joost servers check you're IP to determine where are you supposed to be located so the available shows are presented accordingly...

And yes advertisement during show playback is annoying :mad:

:apple: